New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Nadia Lee writes sexy, emotional contemporary romance. Born with a love for excellent food, travel and adventure, she has lived in four different countries, kissed stingrays, been bitten by a shark, ridden an elephant and petted tigers.
Currently, she shares a condo overlooking a small river and sakura trees in Japan with her husband and son. When she’s not writing, she can be found reading books by her favorite authors or planning another trip.
Stay in touch with her via her website, www.nadialee.net, or her blog www.nadialee.net/blog/
- Nadia fed a bunch of stingrays in a sandbar in the Caribbean. They were really quite cute, so she gave one a kiss. Her friend took a picture of that. Mmmm…guess she can never run for a political office with that incriminating photo floating around somewhere…
- Nadia swam with “sweet” and “gentle” sharks. So of course, she got bitten. No kiss for the sharks!
- Nadia spent over $2,000 on her violin, but didn’t play it for over four years. When she opened the case, her bow hair was ruined from the lack of use and nasty bugs. Thankfully they didn’t eat the violin itself.
- Nadia received a B.S. in Commerce with concentrations in finance and management information systems with a minor in economics from the University of Virginia. Her crit partner Jennifer Shirk was right when she said, “Romantic-at-hearts indeed come in all shapes, sizes, and mind-numbing educations.”
- While working, Nadia flew over 5,000 miles per week, and at one point, her permanent address was a Hilton in California.
- Nadia has lived in four different countries and speaks 2.5 languages.