- Finished Ashwyn. It needs to sit and percolate a little more before I look at it for rewrites.
- Started outlining My Big Novel Project #1 (MBNP1).
- Wrote an online florist to file a complaint over a gift I ordered for my parents. The flowers were unsatisfactory. The florist offered to resend and refund my money, in addition to giving me a $20 credit. We’ll see how the replacement looks. (Thank God, they were sent to Mom, who isn’t shy about complaining. I’m just glad they weren’t sent to professional colleagues or something…)
- Went to a local glasses shop to get my lenses recut. (Must go pick those up on Saturday…)
- Started watching Rome Season 2.
- Uploaded more pictures to my wedding photo gallery.
- Got my hair cut — about 3.5 inches gone.
- Did a rehab session.
- Went to the gym.
It’s only Thursday now, so I have one more day or two of writing time. Saturday and Sunday are going to be tough tough tough because I have to work all weekend, plus have dinner with Hero Material and some friends who couldn’t make it to our wedding.