Last week was just not my week. In chronological order:
- Some sandals that used to be comfortable suddenly gave me four really bad blisters on Monday after ten minutes of walking.
- I had the most horrific neck pain plus a nasty migraine for four consecutive days.
- I had a severe allergic reaction to food that had never given me trouble previously.
- Almost got hit by a truck — twice — on my way to the grocery store (10 minute bike ride each way).
- Fell and cut my wrist — if the cut had been deeper I might’ve bled to death.
- Kuro passed away.
- My computer died for no reason that I can think of, and I couldn’t work my mojo to fix it. So I had to do a clean reinstall. Thankfully I was able to save all my data.
- My left forearm became swollen and inflamed for no apparent reason.
- Emails I sent didn’t reach any of the recipients.
- My post-clean-reinstall computer died again yesterday. I couldn’t save it, so I had to do another clean reinstall (no data lost at least).
OTOH — I finished reading two books and was able to wrap up Step 2 in my revision process. So now I’m ready to make the changes to the soft copy.
Anyway, this is a brand new week. So hopefully whatever evil Murphy’s Law cloud is gone.
How was your week? (Hope it was better than mine!)