Got a book coming out soon? Want to pimp your favorite authors, books and/or TV shows? Or just want to chat about what interests you the most?
Here’s your chance. I don’t usually open my blog up for guest bloggers — actually this is my first time, but I’ve decided to have guest bloggers from August 3 – August 13. You don’t have to be a writer to guest blog, and I won’t allow blatant 100% pure unadulterated self-promotion.
If you’re a writer:
- How I write
- How I revise
- How I plot
- Cool Things I Learned While Writing (my latest release, etc.)
If you’re a reader / writer / neither of the above:
- Why you should try (author, book, series, TV show, hobby [such as knitting, etc.], product and/or service you like) — You may not pimp your own books, products and services, but you can pimp your friends’ if you’d like.
- My Favorite Summer Spots (or Winter for those of you in the southern hemisphere)
- Why I like (genre, season or anything else)
- Things you wish were different
- How to’s — recipes, tips, etc.
- Anything else that you feel strongly about (except politics and/or religion!)
In return for your time and effort I’ll:
- Put your name in my monthly message (along w/ a link to your website or blog [or other social media profiles you have any] if applicable) on my main page for the entire month of August.
- Put your guest post on my main index page (not just the blog page) for 24 hours.
- Put your cover graphic up (just one….sorry…!).
- Put your byline (a short bio, etc.).
Please leave a comment and/or contact me via email.
P.S. I already have five or so people interested. I’d love five more. Thanks!