Sorry for the late update! I’ve been less than glowy for a while. (I think the pregnancy glow is a myth!) But I’m finally okay now. :)
2010 has been a difficult year for many people. If I listed challenges and so on, I think I could probably end up with a novel. Instead of just thinking about difficulties, I wanted to think about good and positive things, so that I can end the year on the high note.
Because no matter how hard 2010 was, I have so many things to be grateful for.
- I’m grateful for my family and friends who are always there for me.
- I’m grateful that Hero Material and I have gainful employment and that we can provide for our first baby when s/he comes next June.
- I’m grateful for the support network of industry professionals and other writers and readers I have. They’ve been instrumental in keeping me sane.
- I’m very very grateful for my readers.
- I’m grateful that I’m in relatively good health.
What are you thankful for this holiday season?