Please read the following before sending me an email:
- Currently, I'm in semi-maternity leave mode. Therefore, it may take me longer than usual to get back to you. I do read all emails, and will respond as soon as I'm able.
- For all professional and business inquiries, please contact Diana Fox.
- If you're interested in my newsletter, please enter your email address and first name below and click subscribe.
- If you're interested in guest blogging, please click here for more information.
- If you're a writer interested in asking me questions related to business and other matters, see this FAQ first.
- Sometimes the server spam filter becomes overzealous and marks everything spam. If you haven't heard from me in two to three weeks and you were expecting a response, please try again or leave me a message on the latest blog entry and I'll contact you. (FYI -- if you have a very short message, the best way to contact me is via Twitter. Don't forget to use @NadiaLee.)
- Please do not send any urls and/or attachments, etc. in your message. They will be deleted, unread.
- Please do not send me story concepts and/or unpublished manuscripts. They will be deleted, unread.
Please use the contact form below: