- I have Hero Material who reads everything I write and helps me with line edits.
- I signed with a great agent who gives me fantastic advice.
- I have a sharp-eyed editor who helped me improve my writing.
- I have a solid group of beta-readers.
- My debut novel is coming out next month from Samhain under my other pen name Angelle Trieste.
- My mom told me I was too smart to be a writer when I first started writing, but now she’s very supportive.
- My dad and brother are totally behind me 100%.
- Hero Material’s mother and sister are very interested in my writing.
- They’re interested enough to pay money to read my books.
- I make enough money working part-time to support myself.
- My friends and former roommate sent me messages, congratulating me on my debut ebook and getting an agent.
- Even my cousins in Korea said they were interested in reading my books, provided that they’re translated into Korean.
- My chief councilor May keeps me grounded.